Wednesday 30 March 2011

I am a poor, freezlingly cold soul..............................

Bit of a Richard (cockney rhyming slang) of a week. I had to cancel the brew at the Atlantic Brewery due to someone attempting to win the 2011 Darwin Awards. I am due to go down there anytime soon when I have a few hours to spare, which may not be anytime soon. I received a sample of 69 hop last weekend which while unexpectedly malt-accented was still a thoroughly good beer. I also got a case of P2 from the loveliest of lovely people at Molson Coors and a surprise visit from Alex of O’Hanlons Brewery (very nice man) and his Friend Thomas Hardy (very, very nice man). That’s it really.


Is it really so strange that I can work 90 hours and still have nothing substantial to blog about? I lost my bag in Newport Pagnell.

4 comments:

Adrian Tierney-Jones said...

The picture — let me guess, French farmers, well at least they’re not torching lorries crammed full of sheep this time.

Stuart Howe said...

It's the press launch of the new Brewdog "Hardcore Mastitis IPA". You get 35% off RRP if you have radical breast augmentation surgery.

BeerReviewsAndy said...

hahaha that has to be the best beer name ever ;op

jammy sod getting a case of p2, i've got a bottle in the garage that Kristy said I had to age and i'm not going to argue with her!!

shame about the bag..i hope it was a proper bag not one of those southern man bags and didn't contain anything valuable!

Richard E. Simpson said...

Darwin Awards - best website EVER.

Post a Comment